Friday, November 19, 2004

Dictionary of Received Ideas

OK, I am going to try the link thing again in a different format. I started a new blog at Dictionary of Received Ideas. (Somehow I thought it was an appropriate name for a blog about knowledge.)It will be a group blog that will allow people to crosspost stuff and links that they find elsewhere. If people want to join as a member, they need just contact me (and get a Blogger account). I have done nothing with the format, so I am up for suggestions.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for clarification, will the new blog follow the original idea of being specifically for blog posts, or are you thinking of a wider range of links?

Sharon

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Nathanael said...

Claire, I can't seem to find your e-mail address. Could you send it to me (rhineriver {[at]} earthlink {dot} net).

Sharon, I don't want to be too rigid about how people post, so long as it operates more like an index than a diary and that it helps people find some good scholarship on the internet.

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger RPH said...

I'd be interested in contributing some stuff. pearsall@gmail.com

http://onepearsallandhisbooks.blogspot.com is my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home