Monday, May 23, 2005

Random Notes

The last few days have been quite busy. I am working at Panera in Hadley right now, catologing notes that I took on my previous research trips to Strasbourg (over two years, and I still haven't digitized my notes -- for shame!).

Berlin Centrum Judaicum
will open an exhibit of artwork from prisoners of Auschwitz (no English text yet, but lots of pics). If you aren't yet fed up reading about memory, check out this essay up at Miscellanea: Narrative Memory, Episodic Memory and G.W. Sebald's idea of Memory.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger nrm said...

My name is nathanael. i write about memory and resistance. i have family, although long lost, from alsace.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about our mistakes,
learn kithg86 from them.
Cheap New Era Hats

New Era Fitted Hats

Wholesale Cheap Hats

Wholesale New Era Hats

Cheap 59fifty Hats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home