Friday, February 10, 2006

Just a Square (Meme)

The irreverent Sepoy slammed me with this meme this morning. I'm running all day, so my answers are a bit brief:

4 jobs I've had
  • receiver and product manager (classical) at record store
  • receiver at book store
  • math tutor
  • instructor
4 DVDs I can keep watching (I don't have many)
  • Hedwig and the Angry Inch
  • Greg the Bunny
  • The General (good ole Buster Keaton)
  • Lost World (silent era original)
4 places I wish I had lived
  • Chimayo, New Mexico
  • Beaune, France
  • Legoland, Denmark
  • Fez
4 TV shows I watch
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Family Guy
  • Colbert Report
  • Amazing Race
4 places I'’ve traveled
  • Lisbon
  • Taroudant, Morroco
  • Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
  • Maastricht, Netherlands
4 websites I visit daily
  • Sitemeter (must ... check .... popularity)
  • Le Monde (must ... get ... writing material)
  • Fafblog
  • On the Download

4 foods I love
  • keftas aux oeufs (wheat or meatballs with eggs)
  • Flammkuchen (very thin bread, slathered in cream and cheese)
  • garlicy, salty red chard
  • yellowtail rolls
4 early musical influences
  • Roxy Music (and its variouderivationsns)
  • X
  • Kurt Weill
  • my Boss Chorus pedal
4 bloggers I'’m nudging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home